Refractory products and materials
Our customers can select from a wide range of refractory raw and auxiliary materials, which include both molded and unmolded, fire-proof products. We offer customized raw materials that to meet our customers‘ specific requests and requirements. For example, our product Fusil (fused silica) has been used for fire-proof filters and molded components for the aluminum industry for many years.
The list below provides a rough overview of the types of raw materials used.
- Tabular alumina
- Fused quartz (fused silica)
- Silica fume (microsilica), amorphous silicic acid
- Sodium silicate, potassium silicate
- Mullite, Grog
- Zirconium silicate, Rutile, Ilmenite
- Chromium(III) oxide
- Magnesium carbonate
- Binding agents
- Potassium tetrafluoroborate